What We Do
We're All About
One Thing: Attracting More Engaged Customers.
WE ARE TECHQUAKE
Techquake Media, India’s Largest Digital Portal, With 12 Million + Organic Followers, Has Been Changing The Game Of Social Media Platforms With Its Engaging And Relatable Posts. We Are Providing Our Appealing Content In Various Forms Like Articles, Memes, Brand Integrations And Video Promotions Makes Us Stand As The Largest Digital Media Platform. We Hold Top Pages Can Help You In Boosting Your Product On Social Media. We Moreover Do Branding For Startups And Provide Them A Medium From Where They Can Turn Themselves From Startup To A Brand.
Who We Are ?
We Are The Largest Social Media Community Of Popular Pages & Groups With More Than 12 Million Followers !
Services We Offer
Our Internet marketing services include the following :
How Does It Work
We'll Just Go Through These 4 Easy Steps.
Let's Have a Quick Discussion
Understanding Your Business & Needs
Delivering the Strategy
You Can Now Enjoy the Results
Digital Marketing FAQs
Digital Marketing Is Leveraging Digital Technologies, Tactics, And Channels To Attach Organizations With Existing And Prospective Customers. It Helps Businesses Grow, In Spite Of Constraints Like Location, By Enabling Them To Succeed In A Targeted Audience. It’s How To Influence Audiences Online – Be It Through An Internet Site , Blogs, Video Content, Social Media, Or Partnerships. Digital Marketing May Be A Constantly Evolving Field And Marketers Must Constantly Be Up-to-date And Informed So As To Remain Before Competitors.
The Truly Unique Thing About Digital Marketing Is That We Will Reach Large Audiences Also As Niche Segments Of Those Audiences Without Compromising Scale. Unlike Traditional Marketing, We Will Also Track The Success Of Digital Campaigns Right Down To Revenue, Engagement, Clicks, Leads Etc.
Digital Marketers Got To Be Flexible, Creative, And Very Adept At Digital Technology Skills. Navigating Digital Marketing Entails A Full-fledged Process Of Designing, Setting Objectives, Creating, Implementing And Revising. So As To Successfully Execute A Digital Marketing Campaign, A Digital Marketer Possesses The Following:
- A Core Understanding Of The Merchandise, It’s Usp, And Therefore The Organizations Objectives
- A Robust Understanding Of Audience And The Way To Ascertain K Out Them Within The Vast Internet
- In-depth Familiarity With Digital Channels – To See Where And The Way To Best Target The Aforementioned Audience
- Hands-on Experience With These Channels To Effectively Target And Communicate With The Audience
- Communication Skills That Entail Copy-writing And Style. Often, Digital Marketers Seek The Assistance Of Specialists In These Fields But Drive Direction And Supply A Quick.
- Analytical Skills That Help Revisit, Revise And Optimize
- A Hunger To Find Out And Stay Up-to-date With Digital Marketing Tools, Trends, And Changes
Digital Marketing Are Often Of The Many Types:
Inbound Vs Outbound:
- Inbound Marketing Or “pull” Marketing Involves Creating Content, Blogs, And Email Newsletters That Folks Actually Wish To Read. Seo And Paid Search Help People Find This Content. If This Content Is Engaging, It Helps Build A Brand’s Equity Within The Reader’s Mind And Should Drive Long-term Action.
- Outbound Marketing Or “push” Marketing Is One-way Communication Designed To Push A Product To Audiences. This Includes Traditional Sorts Of Marketing Also As Display Advertising And Social Media Advertising.
- Performance Marketing Vs Branding
Performance Marketing Typically Constitutes Marketing Driven To Get Sales Like Program Marketing And Social Media Advertising. This May Be Directly Associated With Acquiring Leads And Customers And Generating Revenue.
- Branding Marketing Isn’t Supported Directly Selling and Is Meant To Create Your Brand Equity. Samples Of Digital Channels For This Are Content Marketing And Social Media. These Build Brand Awareness, Assist Customers, Provide Valuable Information, And Build Long-term Brand Connections For The Brand.
Popular Digital Marketing Channels Include The Following:
SEO : Search Engine Optimization Is That The Process Of Gaining Organic Traffic Through Improving Visibility On Search Engines. By Understanding The Way Websites Are Ranked On The Serps, One Can Optimize A Website’s Content To Make Sure That It Ranks Well For Relevant Searches.
SEM : Search Engine Marketing Is That The Process Of Gaining Paid Traffic Through Search Engines. Google Adwords Is That The Hottest Paid Search Platform And Drives Audiences With High Intent To Websites.
Content Marketing : Content Marketing May Be A Long-term Strategy Of Making And Distributing Valuable, Unique Content So As To Attach With A Clearly Defined Audience.
Social Media : Social Media Marketing Is Yet One More Thanks To Connect With Current And Potential Customers. This Will Be Organic Through Brand Handles On Channels Like Facebook And Instagram Or Paid Through Their Advertising Platforms.
Affiliate Marketing : Affiliate Marketing Is Commission-led Marketing – Affiliate Networks And Blogs Across The Planet Promote Other Products And Content And Earn From Subsequent Sales.
Email Marketing : Email Marketing Or Newsletters Is Marketing By Way Of Keeping Your Existing Customers Updated Together With Your Brand And Its Products.
Influencer Marketing : Influencer Marketing Leverages People With A Following Or Experts That Connect With A Targeted Audience So As To Drive Revenue For Brands.
A Digital Marketing Agency Drives Results-based Marketing Strategy, That Specializes In Delivering Roi And Helping A Brand Fulfill Its Objectives Using Digital Skills And Technology. They Develop Strategies To Maximize Awareness And Acquire Leads. Digital Agencies Got To Be Fast-paced And Balance User Experience With Brand Perspective.